Forever 21
2.4 of 5 1,089 reviews
www.forever21.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Very unorganized and does not invest in employees

Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Forever 21 full-time for more than a year

Prosfun, young people. trendy environment. very good place if you're young and wanna be inspired

Consvery messy floorsets; not enough coordination between visual merchandising and merchandising teams. lots of piece-y items that should be put on sale so there can be space for new products. also, company needs to learn that they need to invest in their employees. not giving a 6-month review is a horrible idea. employees just dont get enough respect and recognition for their work.

Advice to Senior Managementagain, company needs to learn that they need to invest in their employees. not giving a 6-month review is a horrible idea. employees just dont get enough respect and recognition for their work.

Less than pleasant

Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time for less than a year

Pros: Hourly wage was higher than the norm (other stores start… Cons: Low hours, managers ignore coworkers constantly calling out without having someone cover, managers don't allow us… Advice to Senior Management: Practice equality among employers, give the hours to those who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Discount clothes comes at a high price

Accessory Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Forever 21 full-time for more than a year

Pros: Non- micromanage easy to promote great pay for retail Cons: Inconsistent hours, was still not full time with benefits with a manager title... after working there for nearly 2 years! If you slip up once… Advice to Senior Management: Pull your head out of your ____ !! Apparently cashiers are the true leaders of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Forever 21.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever 21 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Forever 21 CEO Do Won Chang . All reviews posted anonymously by Forever 21 employees.