There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21

Good company for advancement but poor organization and structure overall

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Palmdale, PA (US)
Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Palmdale, PA (US)

I have been working at Forever 21 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The relationships you make with colleagues is memorable. Fashion becomes 2nd nature as your get the first look in new trends.

Cons

No appreciation from company(Supervisors, DM, RM). Poor discount.

Always encourage and push people to be at their best, not comment on who they are for making minor mistakes. Actually take the time to use coaching methods. There is a difference between teling and asking but still reinforcing what needs to be accomplished.

1414 Other Employee Reviews for Forever 21 (View Most Recent)

Feels more like a service than selling atmosphere.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I have been working at Forever 21 part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoy my co-workers and hours given.

Cons

Crappy discount
    Shorts breaks when working 10 hours
    Store policy is smart but bad for consumers when Rey lose out on there hard earn money then having to spend it at forever21.
    My store was dirty not clean at all.
    Management team plays favoritism.

Encourage us at all time, especially when we are busy an feel like are arms abou to fall off, cut us some slack when we are in a new room. Also train the associates more some feel like they are a fish out of water.

Extremely disorganized.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Freehold, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Freehold, NJ (US)

I worked at Forever 21 part-time (less than an year)

Pros

You can find clothes that you'd like to buy when shopping. The people I worked with were pretty nice.

Cons

The company is completely disorganized. The store I worked in was very large (2 stories) so that may of had something to do with it. Whenever I worked a closing shift we would get out at like 1am. We were always the last employees to leave the mall. If bigger stores like Macy's and JCpenny leave several hours before us, something is wrong. All you do as a sales associate is put back clothes from the dressing room and clean up clothes on the floor. That is literally all you do. There are new clothes everyday and the visual people change things everyday so just putting clothes away becomes an impossible task even if you've worked there forever. Everyone quits because the job sucks so much. Because of that there really isn't anyone who know anything.

Make the scheduling better. If my shift ends at 11 I should be home before 1:30am. Better discount 10% is a joke. Don't have enormous stores if you can't run them properly. Reduce inventory. There are so many clothes stuffed into every rack you can barely move them to see what is there. Customers complain about it all the time. Say they are too overwhelmed and leave.

There are newer employer reviews for Forever 21