Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Busiest possible L3 Windows Admin environment

Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI (US)

I worked at Ford Motor for more than 10 years

ProsAlways something to do, rarely ever bored. Huge environment, application infrastructures from small one-offs to large enterprise scale, global operations

ConsHighly politicized environment. What is best for the company sometimes takes a back seat to internal politics, to the detriment of the IT trench soldier attempting to execute tasks. Heavy paperwork & process onus.

Advice to Senior ManagementActively pursue communication with non-management personnel, both positive and negative, for mid-course corrections can only improve morale.

Finance Internship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI (US)

I worked at Ford Motor as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great experience. Ford treats the interns to many extra activities… Cons: No real cons in the 12 weeks I was there. I loved the global network… Advice to Senior Management: Provide some acclimation time for the intern. Even a week would be helpful to give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great working environment at Product Development Team

I have been working at Ford Motor

Pros: Good boss, fairly good pay, exciting vehicles, flexible Cons: Heavy work load for launch team More

There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Alan R. Mulally. All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.