Fluor
www.fluor.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Good people, great company, low salarys.

IT Operations Specialist II (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC (US)

I have been working at Fluor full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI love the benefits package that is offered. Opportunities to move around the company to different locations around the world.

ConsThe "Global Compensation Team" offered me a salary that is 30k less that what was expected and what I have been garnering for years. Feel like the salary was offered by taking advantage of the uplift provisions hoping to compensate for the lesser base salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to keep good people around, offer more Out of Cycle raises and promotions.

Overall it was a nice period

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fluor

Pros: Administration and accounts deptt are the best. Cons: Assessment and technical rating is not satisfactory More

Very Dynamic Company

I have been working at Fluor full-time

Pros: Lot opportunity for Professional Growth Cons: Job opportunity are very cyclicle and based upon economic trends More

There are newer reviews on Fluor.

Worked for Fluor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fluor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fluor CEO David T. Seaton . All reviews posted anonymously by Fluor employees.