Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

Great place to grow a career and get incredible global exposure...

Senior Director, Business Development (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than 5 years

ProsTremendous amount of opportunity to learn about customer needs, large scale operation and business process discipline. There is no shortage of excitement because there is always something new that's happening.

ConsOver the years the company has became overly bureaucratic, self centered and unwilling or unable to implement real changes. Despite the increases in internal communication, the top executives are increasingly more distanced from the real world.

Advice to Senior Management1) The company needs to quickly evolve beyond its eroding EMS business model. 2) Need to learn how to navigate in the unfamiliar emerging markets. 3) Culture is what we practice, not something we say.

Best learning experience.

Territory Manager (Former Employee)
Bozeman, MT (US)

I worked at Flextronics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Constant Training, ever changing environment. Travel opportunities. Cons: Contracts that don't last causing downsizing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great company to work with

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great Company, multiple culture & ethics Cons: Small Profit Margin. hard work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.