Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

Very poor company

Customer Service Technician (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than a year

ProsUsually flexible schedule
Exposure to new mobile devices.

ConsThe management of the the RTS division is pitiful. I often wondered just how these people got their jobs.

The new hire training was a joke. The on-site training was full of drama and personal intrigue. There is no support from mid or upper management. If you follow policy, you are wrong. If you do not follow policy, you are wrong.

The company mantra is "Assign blame at all costs but, don't actually fix a problem."

Don't hope for a promotion unless you are a buddy of the person doing the promoting.

Raises are non-existant. Management has no idea of how to motivate, reward, or inspire.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt this point I would say clean house and start over. The problems are rooted so deep I see little hope to improve with current leadership and culture.

Fortunately I am moving on and have been hired by a company that is always in the top ten companies to work for.

Good riddance.

Quality Engineer

Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee)
Plano, TX (US)

I worked at Flextronics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Compensation and benefits are very good. I liked the… Cons: Layoffs every other quarter. No job security. Distance… Advice to Senior Management: Don't hire someone full-time and then lay them off 6… More

A great place to work

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: This is a great place to work when you have some… Cons: You need to join Flex with a good salary in other case you will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.