Fidelity Investments
3.4 of 5 1,561 reviews
www.fidelity.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Great Co-Workers and Growth Potential

College Planning Specialist (Current Employee)
American Fork, UT (US)

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than a year

Pros- My co-workers are amazing people. Everyone is very friendly, outgoing, and generally positive. I look forward to seeing them every day and miss them on the weekends!
- The training is bar none. They give you extensive training to pass the Series 7 and 63 exams, making it almost impossible for you to fail, and every new skill set you master is accompanied by at least a week of intense training.
- The work environment is very pleasant. My desk is very spacious, the break rooms are well stocked, and we have huge windows with views of the mountains.
- If you're willing to work hard and network with people, the growth potential for your career at Fidelity is unlimited.

Cons- The pay is less than it should be. Considering the complexity and responsibility on our shoulders with all the regulations and rules, we should be paid much more than we are.
- Some managers exhibit favoritism towards employees who are clearly incompetent at their jobs but are likable people.
- The micromanaging of your schedule is obnoxious, but it's pretty standard in a call center environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your phone reps more money! We work our butts off to take care of the customers who are not always very pleasant, and we should be fairly compensated.

Learn valuable concepts, but no long term career path.

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than a year

Pros: Profit sharing plan and insurance is amazing. Cons: Pay sucks. Managers are horrible. The management sees employees as replaceable (even those that exceed expectations). It's all about how many calls you can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very Good company to work

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work Life balance is very good.Work from home helps in… Cons: Growth is stagnant as the company is not hiring Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fidelity Investments CEO Edward C. “Ned” Johnson, III. All reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees.