Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments

Great place to start your career in the financial services industry.

Former Employee - Financial Representative in Merrimack, NH (US)
Former Employee - Financial Representative in Merrimack, NH (US)

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Quality work environment. Good opportunities after 1 year. Fidelity invests time ad money into their employees and has our best interest in mind.

Cons

Minimal starting pay. Does take a full year to start to see other doors open up. Work hard everyday and things will pan out.

Increase salaries entry level positions

2070 Other Employee Reviews for Fidelity Investments (View Most Recent)

Its been a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Retirement Solutions Representative in Merrimack, NH (US)
    Current Employee - Retirement Solutions Representative in Merrimack, NH (US)

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great company, great benefits, great culture.

Cons

Politics are in play with promotions like it is at any other company too though. Job performance should be more highly weighted with promotions and not outside experience in the financial industry.

Great company to work for.

Former Employee - Managing Director/Relationship Manager in Covington, KY (US)
    Former Employee - Managing Director/Relationship Manager in Covington, KY (US)

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I worked in the Workplace Investing business managing corporate 401k clients. My business units, ECM and Mid market both functioned as their own groups, which personalized the feel of the corporate structure without getting lost in the big company. The people are mostly very high performers and driven to exceed expectations for their clients and the business.

Cons

As the operations departments continue to streamline their processing, the staff is getting slim, institutional knowledge is being lost and support functions necessary to keep the client satisfied are diminishing. This puts a larger burden on the relationship manager to keep the client satisfied.

There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments