Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
www.richmondfed.org Richmond, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Add value to the country's payments systems

I have been working at Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond

ProsIt's a not-for-profit organization, so we are driven by mission- not profit - although we must manage budgetary pressures like any other organizations.In recent years,t hey have really worked to make the organization more professional and responsive and to bring salaries up to industry standards.

ConsYou must have a thick skin since we stay within the crosshairs of the media and politicians. Because we are a not-for-profit organization, you will not get rich.

easy job, great work life balance, great networking opportunities with industry players

Deputy (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC (US)

I worked at Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond

Pros: - easy hours in bank supervision, virtually no stress - between your PTO and flex-Fridays you get almost 50 days off a year - low pressure environment,… Cons: - pay is significantly lower than industry. - performance reward system leads to mediocrity - no management skills required for leadership positions - this is an organization… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good benefits. Try to do more on… More

Support

Richmond, VA (US)

I have been working at Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond

Pros: Genuine People True Business-Casual work environment Striving to be better Very smart individuals… Cons: Lack of growth for younger generation government/private gray areas allowing true creativity… Advice to Senior Management: change takes a while, but keep working at the culture. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.

Worked for Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond CEO Jeff Lacker. All reviews posted anonymously by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond employees.