FedEx Office

www.fedexoffice.com
  www.fedexoffice.com
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office

Retail with printing services...

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Chesapeake, VA (US)
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Chesapeake, VA (US)

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

-Health insurance
Having the ability of learning how to produce digital projects using Adobe software.
The accomplished feeling when you genuinely help a customer in need.

Cons

Staffing, this company can't keep talent employed because we can't pay them enough for what is expected of them to do. Being stretched to thin while still having the expectation of management to provide the "best" customer service. Learning curve for new hires is far to great.

Get rid of "product of the month". Forcing employees to "sell sell sell" makes for some awkward interactions with customers. We can never match the prowess of Staples or Office Max's retail sections. We need to get back to our core business which is printing. Also stop wasting money by enforcing us to do a "clean and bright" but months done the road completely change it by the "clean sweep". We've wasted payroll dollars by having us change the labels and the cost of label holders needed to do said changes. Most people still don't realize that we were once Kinkos and that we have all the same services plus more. People just don't understand what FedEx Office is, they think it is literally a FedEx office call center for all things FedEx.

702 Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Office (View Most Recent)

A good job to have while in college.

Former Employee - Production Coordinator in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Former Employee - Production Coordinator in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I worked at FedEx Office full-time (more than an year)

Pros

FedEx offers tuition reimbursement up to a certain amount, and also is flexible about scheduling and willing to work with you regarding school schedules and things of the sort.

Cons

Unless you want to go into management, there really aren't very many advancement opportunities. All promotions are relatively small, equating to a dollar per hour raise.

It would be beneficial to the company to provide greater incentive for selling the "product of the month". 5 dollars for selling 5 reams of paper isn't exactly the best motivator.

Great Company!

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great Benefits, Good Environment, Job is one of the best I have had.

Cons

Can be stressful at times, but the people you work with make all the stress bearable.

POM is ruining the customer experience and driving customers out of our stores. PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE DOING THE JOB. I love our company but wont step food in our stores any longer. No staffing during peak hours and when they do talk to you all they want to do is sell me a ream of paper. Jobs are consistently done wrong because there is no production knowledge.

There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Office