Facebook
www.facebook.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

People are actually smart. It's a special place.

I have been working at Facebook

ProsFacebook is a fantastic place to work. Yes, you get to work on big things, there are cool new opportunities all over the place, and there's lots of cache...but what really matters is that this is a place full of smart, engaged, and driven people. You don't have conversations at Facebook where you walk away saying "he just didn't get it." This makes every day so much better it's hard to even begin to explain.

ConsManagement is great at a lot of things...but not necessarily at manageing the business. Random stuff just happens that sometimes doesn't make sense across all aspects of the business. Often, initiatives just happen over night, without properly involving all the relevant stakeholders. Sometimes the business side of the company seems to be operating in completely different world from the engineering side.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork harder at integrating business and engineering.

Lots to dive into!

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: I really like the pace that we're working at -- there's so much going on, and there's a lot of inherent trust in people to… Cons: The pace *can* be a little crazy -- one of our values is moving fast, and we definitely do that -- and generally that's a… Advice to Senior Management: I would encourage the leadership to make themselves visible, both at all-hands events, but also in the sense of cross-pollination. It's invaluable, for example,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Once in a lifetime opportunity I would not pass up

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Facebook

Pros: Rare to have the chance to work for a company… Cons: Well, you can't be afraid of hard work and a… Advice to Senior Management: Don't make the same hiring mistakes as Google. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Facebook.

Worked for Facebook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Facebook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Facebook employees.