ExxonMobil Chemical

www.exxonmobilchemical.com

It was a challenging, fun, and rewarding experience.

Summer Intern (Former Employee) Macedon, NY (US)

ProsI was able to ask for help whenever I needed it. Everyone in my division was really friendly and competent in their work. Also, managers made sure that I met every important visitor. They even took me and the other intern to a baseball game, a plant, and a couple extravagant dinners.

ConsYou are given a lot of work and expected to do a good job. This is good for some people and bad for others. In other words, the work load is not for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementA lot of managers are constantly moving from division to division to advance their career. I would say they should extend their stays at each division.

My experience has been as rewarding and as satisfying as possible. Cannot complain...

Engineer (Current Employee) Baytown, TX (US)

I have been working at ExxonMobil Chemical

Pros: Great pay, interesting & smart people, somewhat flexible schedule, respectful… Cons: Lunch selection is not diverse or healthy, physical work environment is unpleasant, ranking system… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up and smell the 21st Century and adapt your ways… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's good to work with the company, especially for campus hirers

Marketing (Current Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at ExxonMobil Chemical

Pros: Open door policy. Most leaders are very competent and smart and willing to listen. Provide opportunity to rotate. Employees can find their… Cons: Detailed internal process and procedures. Employees should follow the process/procedure… Advice to Senior Management: Promote more local leaders in China Raise the salary for local… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ExxonMobil Chemical.

Worked for ExxonMobil Chemical? Contribute to the Community!