Experian
www.experiangroup.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Great people, but lacking focus and commitment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Experian full-time for more than 10 years

ProsSmart people, very hard-working with good intentions. Large company offers opportunity to move laterally. Pleasant work environment with reasonable work/life balance.

ConsThere is a lack of focus as the company is trying to master too many things in too many markets. Individual executives typically have their own agenda and rarely work together for the greater good. Lots of turnover at the mid-management level. Experian wants to be viewed as innovative but is locked into short-term thinking and earnings pressure.

Advice to Senior ManagementPick no more than 3 big goals and commit to them. Don't short-change opportunities by saying you support them but then refusing to allocate sufficient resources to be successful.

Great on Stock Market - Regular type of Company for Employees

Director (Current Employee)
Sherman, TX (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fairly good compensation. Good Benefits. Schedule flexibility when needed. I've crossed paths with a lot of really good, hard-working employees. … Cons: Only been with Experian for 2 years. Already had one major round of layoffs in my sub-business, another is on its way, and a… Advice to Senior Management: Stop with the catchy nonsensical programs such as "The Employee Deal," "The Heart of Experian," and such. Just tell us… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

Costa Mesa, CA (US)

I have been working at Experian full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Large company, many opportunities for lateral moves; some opportunities for… Cons: Has offshored many jobs, although lately has been staffing up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Experian.

Worked for Experian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Experian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Experian CEO Don Robert. All reviews posted anonymously by Experian employees.