Evercore Partners
www.evercore.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Not a place for non partners

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Evercore Partners

ProsPrestiige of working at a mid town boutique investment bank. Compensation better than average.

ConsIf you are not a partner, you are treated like fodder. This is especially true for the support staff. At least the analyst have a chance at becoming a revenue producer, the support staff are treated like a changeable expense and often are. Beware unless you are a senior level banker.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's a hard concept to acknowledge but there is work life balance for the support staff.

Good Experience with good benefits

I have been working at Evercore Partners

Pros: Good benefits, good culture. Good work life balance Cons: became too big too fast More

Good place to work in

I have been working at Evercore Partners part-time

Pros: good place to learn; nice colleaugues; competitive and inspiring Cons: too much biz trip for employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Evercore Partners.

Worked for Evercore Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Evercore Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Evercore Partners CEO Ralph L. Schlosstein. All reviews posted anonymously by Evercore Partners employees.