Ericsson-Worldwide
3.6 of 5 1,518 reviews
www.ericsson.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

Great colleagues, poor management and dubious product

CPI Developer (Tech Writer) (Former Employee)
El Segundo, CA (US)

I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide as a contractor for less than a year

ProsAfter we got a ping pong table (thanks to me) morale went up significantly. The best meetings were held in that room during games! It was a great team-building activity. Really nice people work there.

ConsManagement sucks. My colleague successfully undermined my efforts from the very beginning. I don't even think she knows her field, but she was the "permanent" employee so her viewpoint triumphed over mine. Management was clueless and ruthless. Very little competent leadership..

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue! Don't fire a person without warning. Many "slackers" are allowed to hang on and on while the more high-profile person is left unprotected. When an employee consistently has run-ins with other coworkers, GET A CLUE and get rid of that person!!!

Nice place to work

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: great companie for develop you knowledge and network Cons: difficulty to connecting top managers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Organisations at some regions is not satisfying

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Istanbul (Turkey)

I have been working at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: word leader in Telecommunication sector Cons: Do not have any leadership programme Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ericsson-Worldwide.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ericsson-Worldwide CEO Hans Vestberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees.