Equifax
www.equifax.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

No Career Opportunity

Senior Accountant (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Equifax full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery stable company and the location in midtown is ideal. Coworkers were amicable
Tools to do the position were very accessible and made it easy to do your job

ConsDirection
Management sometimes changes direction without telling the individual contributors.
layoffs all the time. The company is always concentrating on meeting the bottom line at the expense of the employees who they do not seem to value very much.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company can be a good company to work for if the focus is to make it a place where people can have a career versus just a job.

If you just need money in your pocket until you find a better opportunity take

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I worked at Equifax as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: They are very laid back and operate at a slow… Cons: Lack of communication. When I was at the interview I liked the vibe with the team leads, but the upper management couldn't give me a… Advice to Senior Management: Have some integrity... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Positive

I have been working at Equifax full-time

Pros: It is a company with good strategy (Textbook Jack Welch… Cons: Too many junior executives and a complex matrix organization setup Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Equifax.

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equifax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Equifax CEO Rick Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Equifax employees.