Fast paced, growing company with a strong client base

Current Employee - Technical Manager  in  Irving, TX (US)
Current Employee - Technical Manager in Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lots of exposure to business models and technologies at use in a variety of clients. Get to work closely with the customer and design cutting edge solutions using the latest tools.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

Other Reviews for Epsilon

Opportunities for the willful

Current Employee - Lead Developer  in  Schaumburg, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Lead Developer in Schaumburg, IL (US)

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with Epsilon for quite some time and have seen lot of my colleagues sticking with the company for years. This shows people like the work culture and ethics the company follows. As far as my experience goes I have always got the right opportunities and the work life balance has been just right. Managers have always been flexible enough to achieve the right work life balance. I have seen people complaining about work life balance reason being Epsilon has a long pipeline of new clients/projects and resources often get moved around from one client/project to another. Some people find it stressful and complain and whereas people like me look at it as opportunities. To sum the pros: Growing company with lots of opportunities, uses most of the latest technology and has a lot of talented people working for it.

Cons

If you have read my pros section you might have found I dint talk about salaries/bonuses in it. I have seen the company being not too good with pay rises compared to the boarder market. That's my only complain I would say.

Company should be looking at making their pay scale comparable/above its peers considering the big profits that the company makes.

Great opportunities to work in cutting edge technologies with many high end clients

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Extremely interesting projects with high visibility, opportunities to work with very talented people, well managed scheduled implemented by thoughtful managers. Minimal politics for technical staff to contend with.

Cons

Health insurance is a little high but somewhat balanced by matching 401k. The work comes in waves but this is fairly typical of agency consulting life. Could be a con for some but personally prefer a variety of projects and don't mind a chance to reboot between client engagements.

Keep up the good work, keep the fun projects coming.

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon.

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!