Elizabeth Arden
www.elizabetharden.com Miramar, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very disappointed

Orlando, FL (US)

I have been working at Elizabeth Arden

ProsBest reason to work for this company is that this company is well known for their skin products and they are very good.

ConsNo communication, a lot of gossip, they talk down to you when you do not make your goal, threats, cut your hours, very unprofessional environment, foul language by district manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to keep your employees you have to treat them like adults and human beings, have one on ones with your employees, best way to have great customer service it starts by making your employees happy so they can have that great positive attitude.

Must belong to the "click "to fit in.

I have been working at Elizabeth Arden

Pros: The company had great benefits and perks. Cons: No room for growth, at leats in the department that… More

Great relaxed inviroment

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Elizabeth Arden

Pros: Good pay for easy work! Cons: No benefits for part time worker! Advice to Senior Management: Offer discount to employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Elizabeth Arden.

Worked for Elizabeth Arden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elizabeth Arden reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Elizabeth Arden CEO E. Scott Beattie. All reviews posted anonymously by Elizabeth Arden employees.