Electronic Arts
www.ea.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Good job if you can get it

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Burnaby, BC

I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for more than 10 years

ProsMature company that normally get it. There are lots of senior engineers that will not put up with crazy over time and the like. Not to say it is easy but that is part of the fun too.

ConsIt will depend a lot on the team however. Starting out in games is hard however once you have worked a few years things get better.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to take risks on good games. We have spent too much on some of the companies we have bought. Star wars didn't turn out so well.

A great company to Learn and Grow

Burnaby, BC

I have been working at Electronic Arts full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you work hard, you will get noticed. At electronic arts you are surrounded by some of… Cons: If you do not reach out to people and state your ambitions,… Advice to Senior Management: Think consumer first Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great growing experience

Assistant Producer (Former Employee)
Vancouver, BC

I worked at Electronic Arts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Was promoted from a game testing position before I graduated college. I stayed here for little over 1 year. -Great talents. Lots of personal growth opportunities.… Cons: The easiest problem to see in this big company: Slow and sluggish. -Managers are often in meetings and are unavailable. Have very little time to look… Advice to Senior Management: Be liberal in your thinking, and analyse the process from all point of views. Software development isn't just "do it now, get it done". Identify… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Electronic Arts.

Worked for Electronic Arts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Arts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Arts employees.