El Paso
www.elpaso.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place work

Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at El Paso

ProsI've been at EP for several years and it's a great place to work. Good work-life balance, pay and benefits.

ConsKinder Morgan is purchasing the company and there's a lot of uncertainty about the direction KMI will take. KMI is known for its core value of "Cheap" and EP's core value is "Excellence".

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to keep up the communication on the direction KMI is going to take. EP is a great company and I hope EP management can keep KMI from killing that culture of "Excellence"

El Paso is a good place to work.

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at El Paso

Pros: Locations, Salary, Benefits, bonus, opportunities Cons: soft culture, lack an execution focus Advice to Senior Management: decide on what company should be Neighbor to have, place to work,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dream company to work for

Operation Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at El Paso

Pros: Employee centered workforce "Old scool" type benefits and HR policies that are… Cons: Previous mergers have left some past employees with a poor… Advice to Senior Management: A bit more transparency. A bit more visibility from upper management would be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on El Paso.

Worked for El Paso? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at El Paso reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for El Paso CEO Doug Foshee. All reviews posted anonymously by El Paso employees.