EY
3.6 of 5 3,805 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great place to start your career, fabulous people.

Senior (Current Employee)

I have been working at EY full-time

ProsConstant learning environment, yearly promotions (unless you do something really stupid), better than industry raises (although you start lower), great teams, relatively flat structure on the teams on the ground - all levels are listened to and all opinions are considered (of course this depends on the team), lots of flexibility in the summer and anytime if you have the guts to make it happen, opens tons of doors when you decide it's time to leave.

ConsAs with all public accounting, the hours are super long and the work is hard. The technology could use some serious upgrading (all new technologies are supposed to roll out within a couple of years). The firm is so large that it is sluggish in responding to changes in the environment resulting in last minute panics to get something else documented in the files (translated - longer hours).

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to show concern for all levels. Overall, I think the partner group is great and does a good job of making everyone feel important.

overall, it was still ok

I have been working at EY

Pros: Great learning environment. People are very accepting Cons: However, slow and structured progression. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

IT senior consultant

IT Consultant (Current Employee)
Prague (Czech Republic)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: young team, sometime interesting projects Cons: bad worklife balance, salary could be better considering the amount… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.