EY
3.6 of 5 3,783 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Overall a great place to learn and build a strong network.

IT Audit Staff (Current Employee)
McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at EY full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat place to start a career. They provide a lot of training and the experience is great. You are surrounded by a lot of knowledgeable people who have also been in industry. The people are very nice and helpful and you have the opportunity to build a strong network.

ConsBeing in this industry of course isn't the normal 9-5 job so sometimes the hours can be a little much or hectic during busy season. But if you are upfront with your manager they can be pretty flexible if need be.

Experience at EY

Assistant (Current Employee)
Budapest (Hungary)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interesting and diverse projects Clients with good reputation Trainings both online and… Cons: Demanding workload, no worklife balance Cannot get enough vacation Not enough time and effort… Advice to Senior Management: Find the balance between the profitability and the satisfaction of the employee Pay attention to collagues in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

EY is a great firm overall, but certain office might have small teams and limited resources

Tax Senior (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at EY full-time for less than a year

Pros: big 4 experience, hard-working and dedicated people around you Cons: not a place to work for if you need substantial… Advice to Senior Management: Need to train new people, not just burn out the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.