EY
3.6 of 5 3,786 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Filled with nice people that are easy to work with

Analyst (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I worked at EY as an intern for less than a year

ProsThey very nice and easy going (maybe because I was an intern). But they were helpful and responsive. Gave me plenty of advices on what areas I can improve, and gave credits where it was due.

ConsThe director for a program was super busy, and I always can get the time I requested. Let's say I want an hour, but I will only get 30 minutes. Ohh the office is huge and I got lost a few times... Besides than that, nothing negative. Just too bad I didn't end up working there.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more marketing associate

Jack of all trades

Advisory Senior Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent place to work with some of the brightest in the business, be on the leading edge of… Cons: Working on weekends and evenings is pretty much a necessity to stay caught up, becoming a generalist is a… Advice to Senior Management: Allow employees to specialize, understand that 'living to work' is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Demanding but worth

I have been working at EY

Pros: - Big 4 - Great exposure - Good start - Industry competitive pays Cons: - Demanding - High Expectation - Extended working hours More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.