EY
3.6 of 5 3,805 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Positive, great work environment.

Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at EY full-time for more than a year

ProsAbility to work in a group and individual setting; Consistently challenged as an employee. Rewarding Experience as an employee hired out of undergrad.

ConsHours can be hectic at certain times and the company environment may be challenging to some. Employees must possess an ability to manage deadlines and high expectations.

Personal Review for EY

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: EY has competitive environment along with an aggressive mindset towards achieving its… Cons: Compensation and Work-Life balance are a downside to your experience… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I was in my First Year Professional

First Year Professional (Former Employee)
Jakarta (Indonesia)

I worked at EY full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nothing special, now in job seeker competition, having experiences in public… Cons: If there is no better bargaining position than ones who work in conventional firm/organization, why should… Advice to Senior Management: Stop making the clients happy by being looked so busy. My ex-manager has been auditing the client since she was a rookie until she becomes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.