E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Corporate Services is a short-term job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFine place to spend 3-4 years but not a place for a long-term career. Good experience in corporate services to take to another company. Great experience in equity compensation but usually you must move away from Atlanta to find another job in the equity comp field.

ConsManagement won't developing employees, management always hires from the outside, raises are not regular but come every 3-4 years. Client services is overworked, client management is underworked and overpaid, and product management is underappreciated which results in incredibly high turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the regular cycle of building up and pulling back.

Not place to build your career

Financial Consultant (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work colleagues keep day fun Cons: Management makes salaries on performance of reps. Since products are sub… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a bad place to work if you're in the IT department

Information Technology Worker (Current Employee)

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good life work balance; sane work hours and the company management does a… Cons: Working with other teams can be difficult; not the most… Advice to Senior Management: Break through some of the silos and get teams to communicate and work together… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.