E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to start but don't stay long

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros-Paid training for series 7/63 license
-Decent pay for a recent college grad
-Will learn a lot about the industry

ConsThis position is extremely micromanaged. They have a computer system that tracks everything you do, down to the second. If you clock in one minute late or stay on a call too long you'll hear about it immediately. The job became extremely stressful do to management constantly on your back about CE (leads). The morale here is very low do to the fact that the job gets very redundant. There is no opportunity for growth. Promotions are viewed as lateral movement so there is little pay increase.

Great place to work to learn the industry from the ground up

Financial Service Associate (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time

Pros: Internal Advancement are dependent upon Performance Knowledgeable Upper Management Great Company Culture Extremely… Cons: Work may become repetitive and dull I cannot complain, things have… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are currently doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Little guidance and training, but generally satisfactory.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial

Pros: Decent pay, incentives to perform. Cons: Lack of structure and guidance. Advice to Senior Management: See cons. More

There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.