E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

FSR

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee)
Sandy, UT (US)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI had very friendly co-workers and managers. The work enviroment is really good. Overall, I would recommend this company to friends looking for a job out of college.

ConsThe pay was low and they were constantly thinking of ways to save money. They need to pay a more competitive salary compared to other financial companies.

It is an overall ok place to work for.

Margins Department (Former Employee)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Relaxing environment, good place to work if u like screwing… Cons: The company hires very inexperienced people that have no business working in the financial field. I worked in the margins department and… Advice to Senior Management: hire smarter people that have skills talent in the financial… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to start but don't stay long

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Paid training for series 7/63 license -Decent pay for a recent… Cons: This position is extremely micromanaged. They have a computer system that tracks everything you do, down to the second. If you clock in… More

There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.