Dress Barn
www.dressbarn.com Mahwah, NJ 5000+ Employees

Best company in which to work and shop!

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Manhattan, KS (US)

I have been working at Dress Barn full-time for less than a year

ProsSincere dedication to their mission to inspire women. Great upper management that gives everyone an opportunity to contribute ideas. Stylish clothes at great prices. Excellent benefits and work environment.

ConsStill working to provide newer tools at the store level, such as hand scanners. Allowing store managers to adjust inventory levels by dept. would help us react to local trends.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep lines of communication open, invest in new technologies.

Experience varies greatly by store

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dress Barn full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great Benefits Flexible Schedule Great Customers - many regulars In most stores, you have… Cons: Some Store Managers take advantage of their assistants and salespeople - steal charges and sales, even if labelled; leave early every Friday; don't work… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Things have improved greatly. Please make unannounced visits to see what is really going on… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I loved the company and their views on working with customers

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Tewksbury, MA (US)

I worked at Dress Barn part-time for more than a year

Pros: I liked the product and the company's view on working… Cons: Sometimes individual store dynamics between associates can be difficult Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dress Barn.

Worked for Dress Barn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dress Barn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dress Barn CEO David R. Jaffe. All reviews posted anonymously by Dress Barn employees.