Domino's
www.dominos.com Ann Arbor, MI 5000+ Employees

Great people and exciting work environment

Delivery Expert (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Domino's part-time for more than a year

ProsThe hours are extremely flexible and can work around a student's schedule or another Job. 90% of the employee's are happy to work for the company and work well with other employee's and that reflects on the level of customer service.

ConsAssistant managers don't make that much money and in most cases are working more hours weekly than GM's. It takes a while for things to trickle down from Corporate like updating Mileage for Driver's.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be more ways for insider's and driver's to get ideas and or thoughts up to corporate. I think a lot of the time things are brought up to immediate supervisors and that's as far s it goes.

best part-time job!

Dominos Delivery Driver (Former Employee)

I worked at Domino's part-time for more than a year

Pros: cash in hand, listen to radio, make own food Cons: have to put sign on car for deliveries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Able to learn about many aspects of the food industry if wanted and provide excellent food for the community.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Domino's

Pros: Challenging and fast paced work environment Corporate really cares about individual… Cons: Customer service can be tough Schedules do change quite often Advice to Senior Management: Don' t let good work go unacknowledged and continue to… More

There are newer reviews on Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Domino's CEO J. Patrick Doyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees.