Domino Printing
www.domino-printing.com Cambridge, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Domino is an incredibly well run company, lacking the commercial tenacity required to take them to the next level

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Domino Printing

ProsA very well run company from the board room down
Excellent benefits package
The opportunity for a good work life balance - if you choose to take it

ConsA staid environment where people can stay for a long time without making real contribution.
Pseudo culture of recognition and advancement of top performing individuals - people get frustrated and exit the business, leaving the organisation with less dynamic individuals who are happy (not everyone) to turn up and do what they have to.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome less risk averse and allow true stars of the organisation opportunity to lead and implement change rather than everyone having to follow strong top down direction. A perception is that management promotions happen in the main because they are 'yes' men.

Satisfied

Oakville, ON

I have been working at Domino Printing

Pros: Compensation is above average- six figures Work life balance Cons: Corporate is challengedd in bringing together the various business units… Advice to Senior Management: Keep focused on the channel implementation of the strategic… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people within middle management and lower level positions, lack of senior leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Gurnee, IL (US)

I worked at Domino Printing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people on my team were great, as well in… Cons: Lack of long term vision to grow the product portfolio. Disconnects between… Advice to Senior Management: Be less conservative, and do a better job in developing the people,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Domino Printing.

Worked for Domino Printing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino Printing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Domino Printing CEO Nigel R. Bond. All reviews posted anonymously by Domino Printing employees.