Disney Parks & Resorts
home.disney.go.com Lake Buena Vista, FL 5000+ Employees

Fun for work experience and company insight, draining otherwise.

College Program (Former Employee)
Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for less than a year

ProsFree park access. You also get to meet many people around the country and world on a daily basis. Depending on where you work, you get to experience fireworks, parades, and the occasional celebrity.

ConsLower management tends to have a very obnoxious ego and can be quite nasty to their cast. Very strict on the disney look, and some costumes are very bizarre and kind of humiliating. If you are full time or on the college program you will work 50 plus hours around the holidays.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that the front line cast members are who the guests interact with day to day. the more happy you keep them, the more happy your guests will be!

Happy and fun place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts

Pros: Happiest place on earth around Cons: No advancement as a character More

it was a great experience and honor working with this well renowned company

Outdoor Food Service Team Member (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for less than a year

Pros: they have great health benefits and good pay Cons: hours could get seriously crazy at times Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Parks & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney Parks & Resorts CEO Robert Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney Parks & Resorts employees.