DigitalGlobe
www.digitalglobe.com Longmont, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Average, maybe a little above average

Longmont, CO (US)

I have been working at DigitalGlobe

ProsStrong market position, limited competition

ConsFrustrating in their ability to take advantage of market opportunities. DG has a history of writing their own press and then believing it to be true.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to the market and your market facing employees to identify areas of change and growth. Ask the hard questions and challenge the answers you receive from within.

Review of employer DigitalGlobe

Longmont, CO (US)

I have been working at DigitalGlobe

Pros: The company is financially very successful, so job security is great. Since they do some work essentially as a defense contractor, they do not… Cons: I haven't seen much promotion from within, despite the huge list of open positions. There is also some… Advice to Senior Management: The company has done a good job of hiring capable people, we should extend… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

DG

I have been working at DigitalGlobe

Pros: Great Tech Company to work for. Cons: no internal career or training program Advice to Senior Management: Invest internally Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DigitalGlobe.

Worked for DigitalGlobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DigitalGlobe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DigitalGlobe CEO Jeffrey R. (Jeff) Tarr. All reviews posted anonymously by DigitalGlobe employees.