Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Good place to launch your career, but may be not for the most people in the long run

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsFor recent college and graduate school graduates, it's a good place to launch your career. Also, those who want to have Big 4 on your resume, it is definitely a good option.

ConsIt's your career: In other words, they do not care about your career growth in the long run. Compensation is not really balanced with the hours and efforts you actually need to input.

It's great experience.

I have been working at Deloitte full-time

Pros: Love the culture and people here. Cons: It's hard to balance work and life. More

A one stop challenging career!

S&O Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Quality of people, importance and focus on development, variety of opportunities… Cons: Full time Travel, Consulting hours, somewhat rigid partner-track career path, ever… Advice to Senior Management: Without no-travel career trajectory options, top female (and male) talent will be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!