Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

You can make your own career here

Manager (Current Employee) Detroit, MI (US)

ProsYou really get the opportunity to work with the best of the best. I am always so impressed with the level of talent. In addition, you are working with some of the most recognized corporate brands on a global basis as your clients.

ConsNaturally, with many of the roles, significant travel is required. Deloitte prides itself on in-person contact with the client. This does mean you could be away from home 4-5 days a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs we grow, there are some natural challenges that arise in relation to bureaucracy. If we focus on those areas as we grow, we can better manage them within the firm.

Good place to start out of college

Analyst (Former Employee) Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Deloitte full-time for less than a year

Pros: Brand name - Big 4 experience always helpful Good work culture-… Cons: Billing is the most important thing Stuck on project forever no room… Advice to Senior Management: better representation in task allocation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

"Excellent company" to be with.

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work life balance, Opportunities, Ample growth and learning Opportunities Personal Development Self Motivation Cons: There is absolutely nothing I can think of. Being in this firm for almost… Advice to Senior Management: Please keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!