Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,630 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Ideas, inspiration and technology

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsA brilliant environment to foster ideas where you can go places if you are innovative and have a knack to learn. All the leaders are very highly talented and always inspire the rightful thought to the mid level and junior level employees for them to come up the ladder. Being a brand in itself Deloitte boasts of a robust technology may it be in the sphere of audit, tax or enterprise risk. The top 5 things that will motivate anyone to work with deloitte are:
1. transparency
2. technology
3. innovation
4. excellent values and a great culture ( both work and social)
5. amazing people

ConsToo much emphasis on brand and reluctance to take risk.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a fantastic job.

Great company to work for

I have been working at Deloitte LLP

Pros: good advancement opportunities within the company Cons: long hours and no OT Advice to Senior Management: less travel More

Not right place for Laterals hires

Consultant (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Learning Place; Work from Home; Cons: Projects never get finalized; more stress on communication when there is not much interaction with clients; not much onsite; more networking for no cause; firm initiative sometimes tries to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.