Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,650 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good place to launch your career, but may be not for the most people in the long run

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFor recent college and graduate school graduates, it's a good place to launch your career. Also, those who want to have Big 4 on your resume, it is definitely a good option.

ConsIt's your career: In other words, they do not care about your career growth in the long run. Compensation is not really balanced with the hours and efforts you actually need to input.

Its a very good company for startup and the work in enterprise risk domain is excellent

Consultant (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work Culture Flexible timings Opportunity to learn and grow Cons: Sometimes the work pressure increases, but its not that occasional Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Can't think of a better place !!

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work culture, work life balance, flexible timings Cons: Growth is less if you are into technology, internal mobility… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.