Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,631 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good place to launch your career, but may be not for the most people in the long run

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFor recent college and graduate school graduates, it's a good place to launch your career. Also, those who want to have Big 4 on your resume, it is definitely a good option.

ConsIt's your career: In other words, they do not care about your career growth in the long run. Compensation is not really balanced with the hours and efforts you actually need to input.

It's great experience.

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time

Pros: Love the culture and people here. Cons: It's hard to balance work and life. More

A one stop challenging career!

S&O Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Quality of people, importance and focus on development, variety of opportunities… Cons: Full time Travel, Consulting hours, somewhat rigid partner-track career path, ever… Advice to Senior Management: Without no-travel career trajectory options, top female (and male) talent will be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.