Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,622 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great company. Management style is outdated

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people. Smart, open-minded, driven.

ConsLots of overtime. But you're usually only billing 45 hours so the rest is gravy. Provided by you. On promotion milestone years you are also expected to kick even more butt with hundreds of additional firm hours. Basically, if you don't have a life outside of work, this job is for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop pinning billable hours at 45/week. Consultants should bill what they work. Leads to better feedback mechanisms and better incentive for good management.

Great place to work and grow career

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People focused and very non hierarchical culture. Lots of options to grow career - managers highly support staff, in case you want to make mid… Cons: Nature of job requires lots of hours. One has to be very organize pd to strike a balance between work and personal life. But even… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to support staff in creating a balance between their work and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to start your career; Technology

Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Deloitte LLP full-time

Pros: Very good work environment and culture Good learning from training and hands-on experience International clients; Wide variety… Cons: Too much emphasis on networking at times which makes people focus more on BS… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.