Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,643 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Deloitte has enabled me to build the skills and experiences to be successful in management consulting and beyond.

Manager (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros1) Interesting business questions and situations: we have the opportunity to work with our clients on many of their most interesting and challenging issues.

2) Apprenticeship-driven culture: leaders take the time during project work and beyond to help build skills and expertise in the staff.

3) Diverse roles and projects: the goal of many people out of undergrad and grad school entering consulting is to try out various types of work and industries, Deloitte has absolutely afforded me that opportunity to learn and explore before specializing.

4) Incredibly talented and fun staff: probably the single thing that makes me love my job is the staff I get to work with day to day. Bright, talented and definitely pass the 'airplane' test of fun to be around.

ConsThe biggest challenge, and often the reason I've seen peers move into other roles, is the amount of travel. While there are non-client facing roles that allow you to be at home, the client-facing side of the business requires frequent travel to work on-site with our clients. This can mean long periods of time away from home.

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time

Pros: If you enjoy being constantly challenged and the potential for always… Cons: The inverse of the above, Deloitte's project nature isn't for everyone, some… Advice to Senior Management: Work on retaining talent longer-term Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Challenging and high demand services organization, with exposure to talented and intelligent professionals

Manager (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Exposure to brilliant professionals, with deep industry experience and commitment to excellence Much better pay than other Federal consulting… Cons: Training requirements are tough: 40 hours per year Very pressure filled job atmosphere - there is an unspoken mentality of "up or out", meaning get promoted,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.