Danske Bank

www.danskebank.com

Safe, easy going, but not for ambitious professionals. Rotation is very low.

(Current Employee)

ProsThe Balance between professional and personal life is good. Relatively not big risk of losing job, if the economic situation is not getting worse and more people have to be fired.

ConsLack of competences, drive and commitment. Only selected teams or departments have what usually you would expect in UK or in western working culture. The rest is still living in the world "we are used to do like that all time time" instead asking the question " why"?

Advice to Senior ManagementA new strategy, it has to go along with the implementation. "First strategy, then implementation" is wrong:) Communications is the weakest link both internally and externally. Lean is good, but TQM for service sector is also worth of consideration.

Great

Analyst (Current Employee) Copenhagen (Denmark)

I have been working at Danske Bank

Pros: Great Investmet bank in the Nordic arena Cons: Still only focus on mid cap, and only Nordic More

good

Business Manager (Former Employee) Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Danske Bank

Pros: Look after employees well bar basic salary Cons: base salary and everyone at the top is danish Advice to Senior Management: pay medium to higher base salaries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Danske Bank.

Worked for Danske Bank? Contribute to the Community!