There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worst Company to Work for

I worked at DISH full-time

Pros

Flexibility, freedom, meeting new people

Cons

Dish does not value their employees, never any positive feedback from management, made to feel that the job you do is never good enough. Terrible communication and always a blindside.

Positive reinforcement goes a long way and so does trust.

1742 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Put your head between your legs and kiss yourself goodbye

Current Employee - Sales Trainer  in  Englewood, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Trainer in Englewood, CO (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a job. You get paid for working there. Joseph Clayton and his managers micromanage you to death. There are fingerprint scanners so they know where you are at at all times.

Cons

It's the meanest company to work for in America. Senior management will yell at you and berate you in front of other employees if you do something wrong. They have no morals here. Working conditions are terrible. It is like prison!! Why work here, when you can work for one of the top 100 best companies to work for in America.

We are people and we have feelings. Please listen to us!! We're begging you!

sweatshop labor 2.0

Former Employee - Installation Technician  in  Green Bay, WI (US)
    Former Employee - Installation Technician in Green Bay, WI (US)

I worked at DISH full-time for less than a year

Pros

they will hire anyone with a pulse

Cons

•Pay is as unclear as the hours you will work. I was never able to figure out how they were paying me even when i was hourly. If you figure in the cost of commuting to the far out location of the base and it your tool rental cost, expect make below minimum wage for at least 2 years
    •Expect "bad dog" training tactics. anytime anything goes wrong and it will everyday they will find a way to lower your pay for the following month as a form of reprimanding you for something that may or may not be your fault.
    •Hours worked make it an extremely unsafe work enviroment. All the techs look like they ae trying out for a part on The Walking Dead. My trainer veared off the road many times sacaring the !@&* out of me.

Try hiring robots.

Ive never seen a more out of touch regional manager. Nothing can be said here to get it through to them that the DISH contract for techs is in dire need of repair.

Working anywhere else will be better. McDonnalds Burger King, anything is better than DISH

There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!