DISH

www.dish.com

Great Place to work but not for everyone

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  El Paso, TX (US)
Current Employee - Operations Manager in El Paso, TX (US)

Pros

I have been here 7 years and been promoted four times. If you work you will be rewarded. Fast paced not for those who just show up to work to get a paycheck and then while about here.

Cons

No company credit card. Must share hotel rooms when traveling in groups

Keep moving forward

Other reviews for DISH

Best job ever.

Current Employee - F S S Lv 1  in  Amarillo, TX (US)
    Current Employee - F S S Lv 1 in Amarillo, TX (US)

Pros

Tools,equipment,vehicle/gas,uniforms,all provided. Plenty of time outside,on the road, and indoors. And almost everyone is happy to see you.

Cons

If you are lazy, weak, inflexible, and/or unintelligent, this might not be the best career opportunity. This is a job for those who are up for a challenge.

"If your going through hell, keep going."- W.Churchill

I love my job!

Current Employee - Advanced Technical Support Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Advanced Technical Support Representative in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Pros

I really love my job I have met alot of wonderful people working at dish. Dish has been very good about finding schedules for me that work around school and other issues that come up. I have great sick time and vacation time benefits.Dish is the only company I have ever worked for that has taken the time to meet with employees and get input before making changes to systems and policies.

Cons

The medical benefits could be a little better and scoring metrics could be more consistant but,overall they are still better than other companies i have worked for.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!