DISH

www.dish.com

It's a job

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

Pros

I like my fellow co workers and the technology is the best.

Cons

Well last week a report came out that said dish was the meanest company to work for and I have to agree. Now all of the sudden our CEO asked us to write positive reviews on here so I have been laughing at all these new comments. They must have gotten a perk for saying nice things. This place is a joke. It is cheap, micro managed, and scatter brained. Most managers don't have a clue but they get promoted because they have friends in upper management. They expect you to pay everything up front no matter the cost. We only get 10 dollars for lunch and 20 for dinner, so never expect a quality meal. Please do yourself a favor and never apply for a job here. Don't listen to those corporate guys praising this company. It isn't true

It doesn't matter what you say. Nothing will change. Joe Clayton talks a big game , but that's about it. He doesn't care about you or your family. Maybe one day the company will get better but until then congrats on being named worst company to work for and meanest company in the us. That's what you worked for and now you got it.

Other reviews for DISH

They just don't care about their employees.

Current Employee - FSS IV
    Current Employee - FSS IV

Pros

As a technician, it is good pay. Have three days off(although there are rumors that might change).

Cons

Their way or the highway mentality of management. They seem to think very house is exactly the same therefore every install should be the same. You get blamed for things that are out of your control. Because of that you lose incentive money. Long hours. When you get home, all you have time to do is eat and then go to sleep. Managements response is, "you're getting paid per hour, so just do it." "It is what it is." Upper management just cares about the numbers. Benefits are horrible and expensive.

Capitalism at its finest.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative III/Tech Support  in  El Paso, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative III/Tech Support in El Paso, TX (US)

Pros

You meet individuals who are kind and very helpful.

Cons

Management does not fall into the very helpful category. If you introduce a great idea management quickly shoots it down cause they did not think of it.

It's a real simple truth, treat your employees as you would want your employees to treat your customers.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH.

Worked for DISH? Contribute to the Community!