There are newer employer reviews for DISH

They just don't care about their employees.

Current Employee - FSS IV
Current Employee - FSS IV

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

As a technician, it is good pay. Have three days off(although there are rumors that might change).

Cons

Their way or the highway mentality of management. They seem to think very house is exactly the same therefore every install should be the same. You get blamed for things that are out of your control. Because of that you lose incentive money. Long hours. When you get home, all you have time to do is eat and then go to sleep. Managements response is, "you're getting paid per hour, so just do it." "It is what it is." Upper management just cares about the numbers. Benefits are horrible and expensive.

1788 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Loved working for DISH

Former Employee - Analyst in Englewood, CO (US)
    Former Employee - Analyst in Englewood, CO (US)

I worked at DISH full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Stable employment, decent benefits, good people, and room for more opportunity. From time to time there are also great surprise perks. Now I work for Echo, since we split off from DISH. Otherwise I would still work for DISH.

Cons

I can't really think of one

Senior Technican - FSS Level 4 - EXCELLENT PLACE TO WORK!!!

Current Employee - FSS IV - Senior Tech in Ann Arbor, MI (US)
    Current Employee - FSS IV - Senior Tech in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very competitive salary, many opportunities for advancement, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, 401k, Benifits, and overall great people to work work! I have worked with this company for over 6 years. I have seen bad days and good days but what I have seen the most is the constant improvements that are being made to the company and how we work as a team. This company gives us all the tools we need to succed and I can say I have been quite successful with it.

Cons

Longer hours however as a tech I am aware of this and that is why we work 4 days per week.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH