DISH

www.dish.com
There are newer employer reviews for DISH

They just don't care about their employees.

Current Employee - FSS IV
Current Employee - FSS IV

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

As a technician, it is good pay. Have three days off(although there are rumors that might change).

Cons

Their way or the highway mentality of management. They seem to think very house is exactly the same therefore every install should be the same. You get blamed for things that are out of your control. Because of that you lose incentive money. Long hours. When you get home, all you have time to do is eat and then go to sleep. Managements response is, "you're getting paid per hour, so just do it." "It is what it is." Upper management just cares about the numbers. Benefits are horrible and expensive.

1956 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

Rewarding team environment at DISH.

Current Employee - Human Resources Representative in Denver, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Representative in Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The family environment that supports its employees through both our personal and professional growth and challenges. DISH is a Colorado company that continues to employ locals right here at the Corporate Headquarters, Call Centers and Engineering as well as at the Warehouse. DISH encourages employee referrals of family and friends who also share a strong committment to loyalty, perserverance and the rewards that come along with hard work.

Cons

When site's like glassdoor share only a negative one sided story from disgruntled ex-employees who believe that everyone owe's them something. Please do not come to DISH if you do not have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, because you will not be happy here. We are a strong proud family at DISH and we expect to work hard everyday and are grateful for the many rewards that our company shares with us.

Please keep up the good work that you do everyday to support our employees and our company so that their families can continue to enjoy the long term stable careers that DISH provides.

One flew over the cookoos nest

Former Employee - TSR III in McKeesport, PA (US)
    Former Employee - TSR III in McKeesport, PA (US)

I worked at DISH full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They will take anyone who can read, write and has a pulse.
    Long time employees are very dedicated and good at their job.
    If you are willing to stick it out for a few years you can make decent pay even with low education.

Cons

They will take anyone who can read, write and has a pulse.
    The company is very rigid yet expects their employees to be highly flexible.
    There is not enough of an incentive to keep quality people there more than a few months. Bottom line is that if you are quality, can reason and solve problems you will do well but keep looking. Until they roll out a plan to give incentive to those quality individuals they will keep leaving as soon as something better is available.

Stop moving jobs overseas.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH