DIRECTV
www.directv.com El Segundo, CA 5000+ Employees

Innovative, scrappy, high energy, brilliant team.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at DIRECTV full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThey have a strategy and design teams that are reinventing the digital entertainment landscape. Amazing talent, collaboration and guts. The real deal, folks.

ConsDIRECTV is a white knight battling for what's right for TV customers, but the content rights landscape is really tricky. With their reach and clout, they will prevail on behalf of all the people paying good money for good TV.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Don't give up. Don't settle. Fight the good fight, and keep the team tight and strong.

GREAT place to work

Customer Retention Agent (Current Employee)
Huntington, WV (US)

I have been working at DIRECTV full-time for more than a year

Pros: great pay, promotion opportunities, positive environment Cons: call volume overload to certain departments while others are slow… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the great work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Frightning

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DIRECTV full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits are the only advantage. Cons: Working in fear daily, lack of leadership, no career development or opportunities in other business divisions, and top-level lack of engagement at local levels. Regional… Advice to Senior Management: Take a risk and get to know your workforce. When hiring talent, take the time to get to know the strengths and weaknesses of each… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DIRECTV.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DIRECTV CEO Michael D. (Mike) White. All reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees.