D&B
www.dnb.com Short Hills, NJ 5000+ Employees

Horrible

QA Analyst (Former Employee)
Bethlehem, PA (US)

I worked at D&B full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWork from Home. I can't think a whole lot that was benefitted from this position besides it being a Gapstop.

ConsLack of growth and management is terrible. Demostrated incompetence and apathy of leadership, from the program manager to the client services - account director on down to the training director.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop focusing on short term goals and learn what your competitors are doing right. I think this company is a sinking ship

Innovative information company

Senior Vice President (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at D&B full-time for less than a year

Pros: Highly innovative company Fast paced environment Cons: Need focus on key priorities More

Poisonous Culture

Technology (Former Employee)
Parsippany, NJ (US)

I worked at D&B full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Work from home several days a week - Competitive salary -… Cons: - financial flexibility (lay-offs) touted as core strength of the company. Lay-offs every year in every department for 10 straight years, regardless of performance of… Advice to Senior Management: CEO / GLT should be fired immediately. This once proud… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on D&B.

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D&B reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for D&B CEO Robert Carrigan. All reviews posted anonymously by D&B employees.