Cydcor
www.cydcor.com Westlake Village, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Cydcor is filled with lots of great people!

IT Specialist (Current Employee)
Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Cydcor as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI work with Cydcor and several of their offices across the country as a contractor, and I'm surprised by how nice everyone has there. Perhaps it's because they don't hire outside managers as a rule, everyone is promoted from within, meaning that the entire company is made up of people who really truly own their brand and their companies. I actually wanted to spend more time in meetings with some of the Cydcor team members that I worked with!

I've worked with several Cydcor offices across the country, including offices in California, Atlanta, New York, and Tennessee, and I can say that- to a person- they have been some of the most driven, entertaining and tight-knit groups that I have worked with. The managers are eager to help train new people, and spend a lot of time mentoring and helping out the people who work under them. And every Cydcor group that I worked with spent a good amount of time helping to make the communities around them better, raising money for groups like Operation Smile, the ASPCA, and Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta. I really liked everyone I worked with, and what they were doing for their community.

ConsIt's a tough job, and it's not for everyone. A lot of the work is in sales, and that isn't everyone's cup of tea. But for those people who enjoy sales and are good at it, there really is an opportunity to succeed in Cydcor. In the last month one of the offices I worked with treated all of their top sellers to a ski trip to the mountains, while a different office bought an ipad mini for the best sales representative.

If you can handle sales, then Cydcor is an awesome place for you to gain real-world experience and make some money. If you don't, then you should probably look elsewhere.

Fun work environment.

I have been working at Cydcor

Pros: - Managers and top leaders are very approachable, since your success will also determine theirs in the long run - Fun work environment… Cons: - High turnover rate - Often deceptive regarding what one really… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in your ICLs, not everyone you hire could… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Look for another job

Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Cydcor full-time for more than a year

Pros: working in the corporate office in Westlake Village, you get free… Cons: Read the rates and pay close attention!!! Everything is true the company is something you should run from. -The pay is not good -There… Advice to Senior Management: All of the management team need to take courses on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cydcor.

Worked for Cydcor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cydcor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cydcor CEO Gary A. Polson. All reviews posted anonymously by Cydcor employees.