Corbis

www.corbis.com

A company in constant upheaval.

Sales (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

ProsIntelligent colleagues, great benefits packages, beautiful and relevant photography, the existence of numerous offices outside the United States gives relevant global perspective on stock photography usage trends.

ConsCorporate direction often clashed with customers' needs, major layoffs 1-2 times every year, inconsistent rewards for job performance, stagnant career paths.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide consistent recognition and rewards for annual job performance, listen to the needs of editorial clients (not just advertising/commercial clients), provide opportunities for colleagues to learn other jobs in the company, provide mentoring at all levels.

Confusing

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Corbis

Pros: Good benefits include fitness and education reimbursement. Good medical benefits. Time off… Cons: Leadership is not inspirational at all. The business plan is constantly… Advice to Senior Management: Stick with a plan. Be more open with your staff… More

Respect for staff and generous support from our Owner

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Corbis

Pros: Respect for staff Strong support from Owner Compensation and benefits better than… Cons: Low job satisfaction No clear direction and follow through by top… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Corbis.

Worked for Corbis? Contribute to the Community!