ConocoPhillips

Analyst

Analyst (Current Employee)
Bartlesville, OK (US)

I have been working at ConocoPhillips full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis company values work/life balance, has decent salaries and benefits, and is general not a bad place to work, especially if you are early in your career. If you pursue them and have great support from you manager and other people through networking, there are many doors available for advancement. This could mean leaving your current role and getting out of your comfort zone; but they are willing to train you if you show the aptitude and desire.

ConsIt seems some of the processes and procedures are dated, as if they are behind in the technology world we are in now. However, they are taking steps to improve this. Also, as probably in most locations, there is the good old boy mentality in some of the older leaders, as they continue to advance people based on other qualities not related to job performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to make some of the changes to match today's environment in this technological age. Please monitor how some of the old regimen is handling the respective departments.

Great Employer

Human Resource Business Partner (Former Employee)

I worked at ConocoPhillips full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company to work for. Would still be working there but had to relocate to a country where they did not have a… Cons: Didnt have any issues. Perhaps in the smaller offices there is less room for development unless you are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible work schedule

Refinery Operator (Former Employee)
Rodeo, CA (US)

I worked at ConocoPhillips full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good pay and benefits. Reasonable concern for the welfare of… Cons: Assessment of rotating schedule work hours found the transition from day to swing to grave in 8 hour sifts the best and a twelve hour… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ConocoPhillips.

Worked for ConocoPhillips? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConocoPhillips reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ConocoPhillips CEO Ryan M. Lance. All reviews posted anonymously by ConocoPhillips employees.