Conair
www.conair.com Stamford, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall solid place to work, especially for young talent

Product Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Conair

ProsYou can be promoted quickly if you have strong performance. Young talent is respected by upper management and given a lot of responsibility/opportunity compared to some other employers. Good "on the job" training ground.

ConsNot great work life balance. Leaving early on a holiday meant leaving 1 hour early. Did not see proper strategic planning by upper management. Seemed to have short term focus.

It's a decent job, but could use some improvement.

Remanufacturing (Current Employee)

I have been working at Conair

Pros: The warehouse management is extremely sensitive to personal situations. They… Cons: Downsides are very low wages, extremely hard on your hands,… Advice to Senior Management: Set standards, and keep them, unless an improvement can be made. Communicate with EVERYONE, especially when a change is made. Rules ARE rules, and people… More

Lead designer

Senior Industrial Designer (Current Employee)
Dongguanzhen (China)

I have been working at Conair

Pros: good salary, good people and close to my hometown Cons: small city, small town,, few people More

There are newer reviews on Conair.

Worked for Conair? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Conair reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Conair CEO Ronald T. Diamond. All reviews posted anonymously by Conair employees.