Comtech, LLC

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Comtech, LLC

Growing Company and Incredible Opportunity

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time

Pros

Comtech provides incredible opportunities to work with very senior clients on high-impact issues.
There are many options to create/find your niche and take ownership/lead on a project with the wisdom and support of senior level management. Comtech treats their employees very well.

Cons

If you are looking to do the same thing day in and day out this is probably not the best fit for you.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Comtech, LLC (View Most Recent)

Innovative Solutions and Friendly Colleagues

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's a small company, so you'll wear several hats. The advantage here is that you will have the opportunity to build your skills and diversify your value-add. There are several projects here that have long-life and high levels of customer praise. The company is growing and putting revenue toward building and maintaining measureable processes.

Cons

In staying agile, salaries tend to be on the low end. There's also more to do here, and if you allow it your work/life balance can be diminished.

Paying people what they're worth at the start of employment, and rewarding a little annually without breaking the bank, is a good way to boost retention rates.

New to the workforce and really enjoying this job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As someone not only new to the company but new to the workforce I was more than pleased with the salary I was offered, and thrilled with the generous benefits package- something anyone entering the workforce can tell you is FAR from guaranteed anymore. The facilities are wonderful and the free and easy-access parking is a plus. What really has been a surprise and delight for me is that they truly value and believe in the talent of all of their employees, including newcomers. Despite being new, and despite being young, I was immediately considered valuable with ideas and expertise to contribute rather than being ignored or simply told what to do and given the less desirable tasks. I have received plenty of encouragement to contribute, share ideas, and pursue my interests and talents within the company. I see many opportunities for personal and professional growth in my future with this company.

Cons

As an small organization that is experiencing tremendous growth and constantly looking into new ideas and technologies there is significant internal change and occasionally seeming disorganization. However it has become an internal priority to ensure that all these problems and concerns are rectified.

Continue working to establish processes and procedures, even while encouraging progress and new ideas, people do thrive when they have structure to start from.

There are newer employer reviews for Comtech, LLC